PROPERTY AND MATERIAL SECTION
Unified Workforce for Excellent Healthcare
An equitable and dynamic Hospital support Division Empowered with commitment, compassion and integrity of quality health care.
The Hospital Support Division ensures excellent services to its clients through professionalism, continuing education, performance evaluation, rational revenue generation and responsible allocation and utilization of resources.
Wisdom – a WVMC Administrative employee should learned, knowledgeable of the job, the institution and one’s self
Virtue – a WVMC Administrative Employee should be upright and commendable in character
Mercy – a WVMC Administrative Employee should be compassionate and kind to himself, and to all clients as how Christian should be
Courage – a WVMC Administrative Employee should have strength to lead and do for the betterment of the clients, the institution and the country
WVMC is dedicated to continuously improve our services to constantly exceed the expectations of our customers.
- To ensure an effective and efficient delivery and inventory of hospital property, equipment and supplies.
- To promote sound and healthy working relationship for competent human resources.
- To provide timely, accurate and reliable reports.
- To continuously provide enhanced information system among different frontline offices.
- To ensure a safe hospital environment.